Blade Pile is an advanced piling system that is a cost effective substitute for both screw piles and timber driven piles; and when used in conjunction with our Pile Cap, is the perfect alternative for concrete bored piers. Blade Piles are ideal for all residential applications and are a leading solution for problem sites such as those with reactive clay or loose sandy soils.
With superior dual blade bearing plates the Blade Pile can provide up to twice the holding force than traditional helical screw piles. Manufactured from High Tensile Steel (HTS) rather than Mild Steel ensures ‘best practice’ and quality for all residential applications throughout Australia.
- High torque and load capacity
- Minimised installation issues
- Improved durability & extended design life
- Fully compliant to AS2159 and AS2870
- Withstands corrosion of a ‘Moderate’ Classification without additional protection.